Shipping & Return Policy
No tricks. Just good, fair service.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. That’s why you can return your product in original conditon for a full refund anytime within 30 days of the original purchase date. It’s simple:
- Request a return by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "Return Request - "Order #"
- Package your item(s) and drop off at your nearest carrier depot.
- Your refund will be issued 1-3 business days upon receipt of the returned package(s).
If your order totals $50 or more, we’ll throw-in FREE ground shipping anywhere in the U.S. contiguous 48 states!**
**Orders under $50 subject to a minimal shipping charge for Ground services to the U.S. contiguous 48 states. Upgrade to Overnight, for additional charge. Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or Canada will be charged additional fees. Contact us for inquires and shipping quotes.
Shipping Guidelines and Policies
- Ground shipping is estimated 1 to 5 business days after the order is placed, based on location unless product delays are noted.
- A generated email with tracking information will be sent to the email or phone number on file after the order has shipped.
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes or APOs.
- A $20 shipping fee may be charged if the shipping address needs to be changed after the order is placed.
- If the ship-to address provided on the order is incorrect, AmSecu is not liable to change this or for the missing packages.
- If the wrong quantities or incorrect items are purchased, the customer will be responsible to use their preferred shipping carrier to ship the products back.
- AmSecu is not responsible for stolen packages after the carriers delivery confirmation.
- By submitting your order you are agreeing the entered “ship-to” address is safe and secure for delivery without a signature required.
A Note to our Canadian Customers:
We appreciate Canadian business and have made efforts to make shipping there simple and affordable for our customers. Canadian and international customers will be responsible for taxes, duty, and brokerage fees by FedEx standards.
As you may know, based on a June 2018 U.S. Supreme Court Ruling, an increasing number of states are now requiring out-of-state vendors to register and collect sales tax. If your order shows sales tax at the checkout, it is correct. If your purchase are not subject to sales tax, please send the appropriate tax exempt certificate to email@example.com with your order number in the subject line.